Sunday, October 20, 2013

I Finished My Blanket.......FINALLY!!!!!

I started this blanket in December 2013.  So it has taken me a whole 10 months, and it's not even that big.  I haven't been working on it non stop though.  I got sick of it quite a lot and would put it away for weeks at a time and then I completed other little projects.  Any way I am happy with the result.


Now that I have finished the blanket above I have given myself permission to start on another.  I love the color combinations of this one so far.  I will keep posting pics as it progresses.
.

2 comments:

  1. Love your crochet blanket. Only 10 months in the making? I'd be more than happy with that time frame!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's always a relief (and a proud moment) when you finish a project. The blanket is lovely. x

    ReplyDelete