Tuesday, September 24, 2013

ZARANNE'S VINTAGE SHEET SWAP
For those of you who read this wonderful blog, you will know that Zaranne is having a Vintage Sheet Swap.  I decided to join in because I have been collecting sheets for a while now and have been reluctant to cut into them.  I thought that joining in would help me to get started.  So today I dragged them out and took photos and I will start getting them ready to post off to Zaranne this week.  Hope you enjoy looking at them.  I can't wait to see which lovely prints I receive in return.  How exciting..............























2 comments:

  1. They are all so beautiful and so many designs I haven't seen before.
    I look forward to receiving them. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, what a gorgeous collection - I would also be reluctant to cut into them. All the best with your swaps.
    Joy x

    ReplyDelete