Friday, May 24, 2013

CHILDREN'S LEARNING ENVIRONMENTS

One of the lovely things about my job is that I get to include my crafty obsession into my work.
The following are some photos of a learning environment that I have been working on lately.  You can definitely see that I have a current obsession with dying doilies.  Unfortunately the photos are quite dark, I took them on my iphone.  I am finding it difficult to take the time to take pics on my camera and then load them on to the PC, blah blah blah.  Using my phone makes it much quicker because I can load them straight to the blogger app.

I would also like to mention that I am very excited to have my very first 2 followers.  Thank you so much for thinking that my blog is worth taking a look at.


 






2 comments:

  1. What a fantastic learning environment the children must absolutely love it! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to work in the early years field too, I loved creative play with the children, they are so creative, just as long as us adults don't interfere too much! :) x

    ReplyDelete