Friday, April 12, 2013

COMPLETED GARLAND AND A LOVELY GIFT


Here is the completed garland for my niece that I posted about previously.  I am really happy with the end result, it turned out exactly as I pictured it in my mind.



Please excuse the bad photos, not a great day for taking pics but I am giving it to Miss 'M' tonight so I didn't have much choice about waiting for a nicer day.





This lovely vase and bowl was given to me by a girl I work with, she purchased them for me while visiting her family in Turkey.  The colours are really vibrant and this photo does not do them justice. I was thrilled to receive them.















3 comments:

  1. Your garland looks just lovely! Isn't it fun making?!

    Thank you for your kind comment on my blog. Happy weekend,

    Madelief x

    ReplyDelete