Monday, October 15, 2012

Here Goes.........

Well I'm finally doing it, posting my first blog entry. I've had this blog since late 2010 but never posted. I've seen so many beautiful crafty things on the blogs of some very talented others and kept thinking that my stuff just wouldn't measure up. But I've finally mustered the motivation to give it a go. At the grand age of 39 I finally learnt to crochet by you tubing left handed videos so I will now attempt to post some pics.

Oh my goodness it worked. This is a poncho I'm working on for my niece. The pattern comes from Le Monde de Sucrette. Sorry I haven't worked out how to link yet but didn't want to plagiarise someone else's work.

And then there are these......
2 Waldorf dolls in progress with hand felted bodies (if you can see the tiny photo, feel free to have a giggle at my expense). I will have to keep practising to make my posts as glamorous as other blogs I have been reading. Bye for now.....



2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogging community! Love the colours of the work you have featured so far and you will get the hang of it all in no time.
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete