Thursday, October 18, 2012

DABBLING
When it comes to crafting, I am a dabbler, I will have a go at anything.  Whilst I find dabbling fun it does have it's downside, i.e I seem to start too many projects at the one time and it doesn't feel like I am going to finish anything.  On the flip side of that it also means that when I have a lot of 'almost finished' projects I can feel as if I have achieved a lot when they are completed all at once. ANYWAY........... here are some pics of  some of my dabblings.

                                                           BUNTING

WALDORF DOLL

CROCHETED DOLLS BLANKET

FAMILY OF SMALL WALDORF DOLLS

CROCHETED SCARF

If you are a dabbler like me, I hope it brings you lots enjoyable hours and relaxation.

1 comment:

  1. love your crocheted scarf!! so cute and lovely!! beautiful color combo!!!

    ReplyDelete