Tuesday, April 28, 2015

OH DEAR!!
 
In my last post waayy back at the beginning of the year I said I would post some pics of our little holiday but I can't find the cord to connect my camera to the computer to load them.  Trust me.  Anyway this is what I have been up to since then..............
 
Lots of yarn winding with the winder I got for Christmas.


 
Making a blanket for a baby boy.  I know 3 people who are pregnant at the moment and I am not sure how I am going to get 3 more blankets made in time for the new arrivals.  YEEK!!!!  I love the colours of this blanket though. 



My first attempt at making a quilt, I have finally found the courage to use all of my vintage sheets for something.
And right at the bottom is just a quick pick of some vintage crockery that I used for a party on the weekend.  It was lovely to catch up with some friends we haven't seen for quite a while.

 
 



2 comments:

  1. Some lovely things, particularly love your quilt! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't wool winding such fun!!! Your yarn cakes look so pretty all stacked up! xx

    ReplyDelete