Monday, September 29, 2014

EXPLANATION OF MY PROJECT......
 
Well this picture is just of my tin of cottons that I am using for the project.  
 
A couple of months ago we purchased some new couches due to our old ones being worn and very shabby looking.  I decided that I should have a go at making some arm protectors for them, they will probably look a bit daggy but we can take them off when we have visitors and hopefully they will prevent a bit of wear and tear.


They are taking me quite a while but that's Ok, everything seems to take me quite a while to complete.  Mr JAB jokingly says that we will need another lot of new couches by the time they are finished.  HA HA very funny!!!!!!


This is just a pic of the lavender in our front garden, not for any particular reason.  It just looked lovely in the sunshine today so I had to take a photo.

1 comment:

  1. Your lavender is doing well, I cut ours right back at the weekend as it had finished. I bet that yours smells delicious. Your idea for the arm covers is good and as you say, easily taken off if you want when you have visitors, it is amazing how shabby couches can get isn't it! xx

    ReplyDelete