Wednesday, March 12, 2014

TWO LITTLE PROJECTS!

Below are a few little pieces I whipped up to make a garland for a little girl who recently arrived into the world.

All joined together.

Gift wrapped and ready to go.



This is a string of bunting that I completed ages ago but needed some finishing touches that I recently got around to completing.  Not for anyone in particular but just because......

Note the cheeky photo bomber in bottom left hand corner.


Hope you have been finding time to enjoy some projects lately be they big or small.

4 comments:

  1. Such lovely work J and I'm sure that sweet little garland will be so happily received! Your colourful bunting is also very lovely - they always brighten things up don't they!
    I trust that all is well with you and yours, Hugs, Joy xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That garland is a gorgeous gift, and I love the bunting colours. mel x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both pieces are lovely, and I really like the idea of the bunting as a new baby gift as it is not something that she will already have bought for her, but it can be treasured for many many years to come! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is just so sweet and makes a lovely little welcome gift. gorgeous work.

    ReplyDelete