Sunday, January 26, 2014

HOT WEATHER, HOLIDAY FUN AND ANOTHER BLANKET.....

This is our dog 'Duffy'.  He is normally a crazy jump about sort of dog so we don't let him inside.  During the Victorian heatwave of 40 plus degrees every day however, he was very grateful to be let in and didn't stray from the towel we put out for him.  If only he was always so well behaved........


Master 'O' spent a week in Geelong with his Nanny over the summer break.  When I went to collect him I treated him to a ride on the Ferris Wheel at Eastern Beach.

Then he had a lovely splash in the water as we paddled along the beach.




I have been naughty and started another blanket before finishing the hexagon one I began a couple of months ago.  I have a good excuse though.  A lovely friend is expecting a little boy in May and she is currently living in Jakarta, so I need to quickly get it finished so that it can be posted to her before his arrival.

2 comments:

  1. I like the colours in your new blanket! I am sure that your friend and the baby will love it for many years to come, such a great gift!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, Duffy looks so gorgeous, I'd like to give his a big cuddle! That heat must have been horrible for all of you - we are so fortunate in that it's usually about ten degrees cooler here than in Perth!
    How lovely for Master 'O' to have time with his Nanny, I bet they both enjoyed the time together - looks like that splashing around was a bit of okay too!
    Love the new on the way blanket - your friend will be very happy I'm sure and baby will be snug as . . . . .
    I hope your week is going well, Hugs, Joy x

    ReplyDelete