Saturday, December 14, 2013

DRESS UP DAY AT SCHOOL!

I don't usually blog about personal things but my gorgeous son had a dress up day at school this week and he was very proud and excited.  He is dressed up as Yugi, a character from one of his favourite cartoons 'Yu Gi Oh'.  


The pic below is just to show you that he does like to smile, when I asked him why he wasn't smiling in the dress up pics he explained that it was because he was 'in character'.

On a totally unrelated note, Joy from Joyjinks Creations can you please send me an email with your details.  Congratulations you have won the vintage poster.

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow, I was just enjoying your lovely boy 'in character' - I've experienced this with my grandson when he was acting in a Shakespearean production and I love that phrase and look - then was happy to see him smiling so nicely, bless him. Then I saw your message for me about my win so it was such a lovely surprise, thank you so much! I will email you with my info, thank you! Hugs, Joy xo

    ReplyDelete